onsdag 26. januar 2011

My 3 Cards for Hjerteboden´s Juleblogg Challenge




This Card with Edwin is the first of my 3 Cards for Hjerteboden`s Juleblogg Challenge for January. The Challenge is to make 3 Christmas Cards every month!... Let´s see how many months I last. :o)

Special for all of my 3 Cards, is that I have only used 2 types of paper! 1 Bazzill for the card, a Cream White Colour and just ordinary White paper for the rest of it!. All the colours you see, and all of the decorated papers, - I have made with distress Ink and with stamps!!! Quite proud of that! 

On this card I have used the stamp "Edwins Package" from Magnolias Christmas Collection 2010. He is Coloured with Distress Ink.
The Sentiments both Inside and outside of the card, as well as the stamp i have used to punch around the papers with are from Stempelglede.
The Punch for edges and corners are from MS, and is Vintage Floral. so is the Butterfly punc as well.
The Swirls are from Quick Cuts and is Painted with Distress Ink. 
I have also used Spellbinders Nestabilities for the circles.





The image on this card is a stamp from Stempelglede.  The sentiment outside and the poem inside is also from Stempelglede. 
I have used a small snowflake stamp from the  Magnolia Christmas Collection 2010 to make my own Design paper. Stamped with Wintage Photo.
I have used lots of Spellbinder dies to cut embellishment for this card. And the Beautiful Snowflake is from Whimsy Stamps. The Hearts has also been white paper. Cut with a Cuttlebug die and Coloured with Distress Ink also.. and Glittered up with Stardust Glitter pen.
The border Heart punch is from MS. The Embossing folder is also from Cuttlebug.





 For this Card I have used Gingerbread Tilda! I liked her a lot better after Colouring her.
Also here I have used ONLY white paper! This time I coloured/distressed it with a spounge and Walnut Stain from Distress Ink.  The snow crystals are stamped with Walnut Stain also.
The branch is cut out with a Sizzix die, Birds & Branches.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Pearls and Lace from my stash.
Glittered with my Stardust Glitterpen.
Sentiment and Poem are from Kort & Godt.

15 kommentarer:

Mandy sa...

Oh hun these are all stunning, so many beautiful details to look at and gorgeous colouring.
You are doing better than me as I keep meaning to join in but haven't yet got round to it
hugs Mandy xx

Chris sa...

These are so beautiful Sol! I love your colouring and gorgeous designs and vintage colour schemes are so pretty. You made me laugh about how long you'll last with the Christmas cards, I know how that is, I've done this too and made it only until February :D. Hope you're well. Hugs, Chris x

Kari sa...

Kjempeflotte kort! Ramla innom bloggen din i dag og her var masse fint. La meg til som følger jeg. : )

Gunhild sa...

Så nydelige julekort! Skikkelig herlige varme farger og så forseggjorte med masse lekre detaljer og nydelige innsider også!! Ha en flott uke :) Klem fra Gunhild

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

omg.. Sol what GOREOUS cards. of course the first one is my favorite but they are all stunning.
how much detial work you put in alone with the multi layered frames in the inside.

thanks also for the reminder for Camillas blog. I always ment to join too.

big hugs
Claudia

Gro sa...

Wow!
Nydelige kort, alle tre.
Kjempefine farger, motiv og pynt.

Klem Gro

Camilla sa...

Så flotte kort! Nydelig den blomstersammensetningen på det første kortet, og rammene inni var bare utrolig lekre!:)

God søndag!

Camilla

Marte sa...

Hei Solveig :) Tusen takk for så søte kommentarer i bloggen min. Det er så hyggelig å lese dine gode ord, du gjør meg glad :)
Så lekre julekort du har laget her! Må innrømme jeg fryder meg med duse farger og våren som (forhåpentlig) snaaart er rundt hjørnet - men det er da også veldig smart å få unna noen julekort! Lekre er de, takk for inspirasjonen :) Klem fra Marte

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.
Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.
Anne sa...

Wow, for noen lekre kort!
Utrolig nydelige farger, det ble så lekkert med de røde detaljene. :)

Cheryl sa...

OMG WOW they are STUNNING,I do love vintage cards and your are perfect in every way!!!
Hugs xx

Rach sa...

these are just gorgeous, stunning detail.xx

Enfys sa...

So beautiful Sol, I love the vintage look, and your colouring is fantastic
big hugs
Enfys x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

thank you hunni