fredag 24. august 2012

DT Just Magnolia # 171 Hearts

It is time for a New Challenge at
Where the Challenge this week is

Hearts
Pop Over to the Challenge and se my Fellow DT members Beautiful Cards.. And Join in on the Fun!...  :o)


I have used the Snow Marker on the little Butterfly.. And that worked out perfect.. I will use it more on future projects.. -Had to heat it with my heat gun,, to make it pop.
And I have used my New QK dies.. behind the image.. -Do you see the large heart?.. The small heart is from the same die.  And there are also a few hearts on the DooHickey Swirls from Magnolia.
The Edges are Distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

I am entering the following Challenges with my card! :o)


Lovely-Hänglar Only Challenge # 50 Your Favorite image. 

I have used one of my Beautiful Old hÄnglAr stamp... -For sure one of my Favorites...  I love the hat and the shoes.. , and also the cute angel wings.. 


Wild Orchid Craft Challenge # 57 Summer Flowers! 

I have used the Beautiful White Tulip Flowers from WOC..  And I love those.... I have them in so many colors... -And I love them all! 

7 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

For et fantastisk kort!
Elsker fargeleggingen og den sykt lekre pynten! :D
Nydelige farger også.

Klem, Anne.

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Så nydelig dette var !

Klem , Kjersti

Mo sa...

Solveig, your card is AMAZING...!!!
I love your coloring and all the details you used together as well as the monochrome blue - looks gorgeous !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Elizabeth sa...

Fantastisk kort, Sol! Vakre delikate detaljer og nydelig fargelegging! Utrolig gjennomført og lekkert! Nydelig fargelegging også! Klem, Elizabeth

R.V.Cards sa...

Hai Hai
what A great card you made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria

Mandy sa...

Sol your card is so beautiful hunny, I love the softness of the colours and the image is adorable.
How are you getting on with that annoying Spellbinders die? I've found using a layer of waxed paper and then the card does the trick
big hugs Mandy xx

annes paperfun sa...

Ååå det var et vakkert kort ♥
Nydelig gjennomført!
Takk for at du deltar hos WOC denne gangen.
KLem, Anne Kristine