tirsdag 11. juni 2013

For Baby Ida - DT Addicted To Stamps Challenge









Two days ago, we started a New challenge at

 Addicted To Stamps Challenge 58

this time we would like to see

Pennant

This was a challenge for me to.. First time ever I have used pennant on one of my cards.. And I used quite a lot of time to make those..  And afterwards I found out that I do have a star die.. I could av cut of.. That would have been easier... :o) - Maybe next time.. :o)

Due to the weather we had on saturday.. -I have no internet..  therefore my card is posted a bit late.. - I guess it will be up and running in a week or so..- when we get a new internet box.  So I had to go to a neighbor to write this post! :o)

Back to my card! - I absolutely loved to color this Tilda.. she is so Beautiful.. And I managed to use several of my stamps and dies for this card.. I had fun making it.. As usual, - the image is colored with Distress Ink..



A Creative Romance Challenge # 1 Anythything Goes
07.06.13 - 21.06.13

Fashionista Challenge # Lets see a Magnolia
27.05.13 - 15.06.13

Lovely hAnglAr only or Sweet Magnolia Challenge # 71 Lace and Pearls
09.06.13 - 22.06.13

Totally Tilda Challenge # 73 "Going Postal"
02.06.13 - 15.03.13


Tildas Town Challenge # 56 Anything Goes
07.06.13 - 13. 06.13

Midweek Magnolias Challenge # 64 Anything Goes with option Vintage / Frantage
05.06.13 - 12.06.13

Marvellous Magnolia Challenge # 30 Anything Goes
06.06.13 - 12.06.13

Magnolialicious and Wee stamps Challenge # 11 June   - Lace
11.06.13 - 24.06. 13




20 kommentarer:

Pop's Cards sa...

Good morning sweetie...

This is gorgeous...

Huggles Pops x x x

Nicole sa...

WOW, this is sooooo beautiful! Hugs, Nicole

Heidi sa...

NYDELIG rett og slett - fantastisk fargelagt og nydelige detaljer. gjett om det er noen som blir glad for å få et slikt lite kunstverk!
Klem klem

Eulanda sa...

WOW this is just stunning and I like your pennant! That Tilda is so sweet too. Thanks for stopping by my blog with your amazing comment. Made my day! Hugs!

Cathy Lee sa...

Fabulous card, Sol. Tilda is beautiful and love the design. Fabulous papers, pennant and lovely butterflies. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious & Wee Stamps.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Tina Makuc sa...

Another stunning creation Solveig!!
These papers are gorgeous and I love all those details you added..
The details made with Liquid Pearls are amazing.. And of course your colouring is awesome too..
Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias!!
Hugs, Tina

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Helt nydelig kort ,Solveig !! Skikkelig lekkert :)

Klem,Kjersti

Patti Jo sa...

What an adorable card! Beautiful work and love how you did the butterfly border along with your layout! So glad you could join the us at the Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog....thank you!!!

Tina Makuc sa...

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this amazing card with us at Marvelous Magnolia too Solveig!
Hugs, Tina

Kirsty sa...

Hi Sol this is so pretty ..I love this sweet Tilda and these papers are so pretty in that vintage pink colour ..I love the butterflies too..Thank you for joining us in the Totally Tilda Challenge ;0)

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card, lovely colouring. Your pennant looks fab - you'd never guess it was your first one! Thanks for joining in with our Going Postal challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Delphine sa...

Gorgeous card! Beautifully designed and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town, hope to see you tomorrow for the new challenge! Delphine xx

Brigitte sa...

Gorgeous card!!!! Love the butterflies and beautiful papers! Your Tilda is coloured perfectly! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Unknown sa...

So pretty. Love the colors and fab design. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

Mandy sa...

Aww Sol your card is so beautiful, I love that sweet Tilda andall your gorgeous embellies, soooo pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs
Mandy xx

Jay sa...

Such a pretty creation, love the design and embellishments, the colouring is spot on too. Thank you for joining us at Fashionista challenge this month, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Cuddles Jay

Sharon Caudle sa...

Oh my word, this is stunning!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog! I hope you join us again very soon!
hugs, Sharon

Anonym sa...

Just beautiful, love the diecuts and gorgeous colour choice, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Kristine sa...

Super søtt kort!
Nydelig fargelagt motiv også!
Dette likte jeg veldig godt :D

Susie Sugar sa...

Stunning card gorgeous colouring I love the pretty pink
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our going postal challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx