søndag 2. mars 2014

Dear Konfirmand - DT Addicted To Stamps Challenge


Today we have a New Challenge at



we want to see

Lace and Pearls

I have used one of my New Saturated Canary stamps...Stamped it with Archival Ink Coffee, Colored it with Distress Inks.
Frames are from Spellbinders
Butterfly and Swirls are from Stempelglede. 
Tags are dies from Magnolia!
Design Paper is from Papirdesign!! 
All edges are distressed with Distress Ink Valnut Stain!

Come on over and join in at Addicted To Stamps Challenge with your Lace and Pearls!!
We would love to see your Creations!!

4 kommentarer:

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Super sött kort Solveig!

Klem
Maarit

Elly sa...

Hi Solveig,

The sheets are great!!! I bought them at :

http://www.doeadingonline.nl/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=51

Danoesja sa...

Hi Sol
I love your style, your cards are so beautifull in the soft colors.
I try several times to be a follower on your blog but blogger is doing very annoying, but i keep on trying.
Hugs, Danoesja

Debbie Dolphin sa...

Hello sol

You have won the magnolia DT bog hop...please can you email me your address at
Debbiedolphin7@live.co.uk

Thanks sweetie xxxx